Wednesday, July 28, 2010

9 Months Old











I couldn't help myself. This series of pictures was just too funny. As you can see our little man is on the move. He doesn't sit still for long these days. Well, he never really sat still, but now he's into everything. I can't believe that he is already 9 months old. The time sure flies. At 9 months Cormac:

~ sleeps through the night about half the time!! (He is still likely to be an only child though. I am too dependent on my sleep to do this again.)
~ loves to sing and yell and scream and just make noise.
~ enjoys banging his head on everything. The other day he was sitting on the ground in front of the couch and kept banging his head over and over and over again against the couch cushion. He hurts himself all the time doing this. Crazy kid.
~ is fascinated by the sound of him hitting various surfaces.
~ smiles when I walk into a room. Oh that just melts my heart and makes being a mom so awesome.
~ loves his daddy. He really lights up when Ammon gets home.
~ is starting to be shy around others. I love it because he snuggles up close to me. Anything for those snuggles.
~ is so strong. He can almost do a chin up!
~ crawls and pulls himself up on everything.
~ is learning to cruise along the furniture and up and down on Mom and Dad. His favorite is pulling himself up by Ammon's leg hair! I'm so glad I shave.
~ our big boy is now 25 lbs! Time for a new car seat. He is also 29 inches long. Tall kid, but mostly heavy.
~ loves to feed himself, he's a fan of finger food.
~ is not very patient. He gets that from his mother.
~ has a curious streak, he's into everything.
~ is very smart. When I give him water from a straw he has figured out that if he blows instead of sucks it will shoot out the end.
~ still loves to spit.
~ likes to be tickled.
~ loves to laugh.

What a boy. He makes me happy. I'm so glad I have him.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Too cute! I hope we get to see you all at the family reunion next weekend. Cormac will be so fun!

Jennifer said...

Adorable pictures! I just want to eat him up. Savannah jabbered at the pictures when I pulled them up. She says hi too. See you next weekend!

Cnbztribe said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! He is growing up so fast!