Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Amazing Ammon



Today is my handsome husband's birthday and I would be remiss if I did not sing his praises. I could fill volumes with praising my husband, but since the magic number today is 27 I think I'll give you that many facts about Ammon in no particular order.

1. Ammon is kind.
2. He is so incredibly handsome and good looking.
3. I have never met someone more intelligent.
4. He is an amazing father. This picture says it all:


5. Ammon loves to build things.
6. He also loves to invent.
7. Ammon has an incredible sense of humor.
8. He is a natural leader.
9. This boy can jump! Did you know that his PR is 6'11"? That's 5 inches over his own head.
10. Tall. Ammon is tall.
11. Have you seen Ammon smile? He has an infectious smile.
12. Ammon will not rest until he has figured out the best way to make something work.
13. I love having a handy husband. Ammon can fix anything. If he doesn't know how to fix it he will figure it out.
14. Ammon has the best laugh.
15. I have never ever met anyone who didn't like Ammon.
16. It is impossible to fight with Ammon.
17. There is no one on Earth that possesses the patience that Ammon has.
18. Ammon enjoys playing basketball and he is very good at it.
19. This guy possesses many talents from being capable on a horse to being a skilled writer.
20. Ammon is a good brother and son.
21. Ammon has an incredible testimony.
22. There is a certain love for adventure that Ammon has that is so attractive.
23. Despite how incredible Ammon is he is incredibly humble.
24. Ammon is dedicated.
25. He makes me happy. Ammon makes me feel beautiful and intelligent. He makes me want to be a better person.
26. Ammon is so much fun.


27. And he is adored by both Cormac and me.

2 comments:

Cnbztribe said...

What a wonderful tribute! What lucky people you both are to have one another.
Happy birthday Ammon! Hope your day is filled with joy.

Olivia Cobian said...

Ammon is a dear boy and he's lucky to have such an appreciative wife!