Tuesday, January 8, 2013

And then we bowled

The day after Christmas we went bowling. It was Cormac's first time. He really liked it. My favorite was watching him with his face in the air blower.


The power with which this woman rolls the ball down the lane is staggering. Or something like that.


Cormac got to roll the ball and he had bumpers. I think he actually beat me. I guess I needed bumpers too.


And it's Dad's turn.



Go Ammon.



Bowling shoes on toddlers might be the cutest thing ever.


This is not nearly as cute, sorry.




What a wonderful time. I may be rotten at bowling, but it is a lot of fun with my family around. We had a good time.

2 comments:

Cnbztribe said...

I am not very good at bowling either, but I agree with you that it is one of the funnest family activities! And yes bowling shoes on toddlers are the cutest thing!

Olivia Cobian said...

I like how your ball looks like a pumpkin!