Saturday, April 14, 2012

Our Wedding Quilt

Remember how I told you that Coralee gave us our wedding quilt at Azure's blessing? I showed you this quick picture of it:


Then I said I'd probably take better pictures soon? Well, here they are. I don't think they are better pictures, but there are more so you can get a better view of it. Please ignore the rather scary appearance of the walls in our room. We have yet to tackle our bedroom. One of our walls is still a blanket in fact.


Ammon's father, Mark, drew the design that Coralee quilted. I love it. My mom and I had found a pattern that I liked. Then I decided I wanted to change it up a lot. Coralee was amazing and made all the changes I had requested. Then Mark added his beautiful touch, and Ammon and I really love how it looks. Coralee and I picked out the material together. It is such a special quilt. We plan to hang it on the wall soon.




On each quilt Coralee makes she writes a note telling about that quilt. I love how it makes each piece so special and will add a lot of meaning as the quilts get handed down. She's wonderful.


Thank you Mark and Coralee. We love our quilt and will treasure it always.

No comments: