Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter 2012

Look what the Easter Bunny brought us. He knows us very well. Azure got a pretty Easter dress with a headband. And then I failed to take a picture of her in it. I'll do it next time she wears it and post it then.


Ammon got a copy of this picture to put on his desk at work:


It's different than the one I posted earlier. Cormac is smiling in this one. Still has those awful shadows, but what can I say? I did my best.

I got some Sand Cherry starts to plant in the back yard (those aren't pictured).

And Cormac got some fancy VHS movies ($1 at DI, that bunny is a savvy shopper) which he loves. Of course candy and other goodies were part of the usual fare as well.




And because I'm awesome I forgot my camera during the fabulous family dinner that we had at my Aunt Harriet's house. The food was amazing (as usual). Then we had a wonderful Easter egg hunt and a competition that involved placing slats in the fence. It was a good time had by all. But since I didn't bring my camera you'll just have to imagine. Maybe Jamilah and Harriet will have mercy on my soul and share a few of the pictures they took some time (pretty please).

It was a wonderful day. I love going to church each Easter and remembering the resurrection of my Savior. I had the opportunity to teach all the Young Women that day about the Second Coming. Isn't it wonderful to know that God has a plan for us and that some day soon Christ will come and rule. I am looking forward to that time of peace. And I'm thankful for my Savior. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Cormac is so big and he looks a lot like Ammon to me!