Friday, August 29, 2008

And again...

So, I accidentally pressed enter before I was ready to post on the last one and I can't figure out how to fix it on this computer. Our computer that we usually use is currently at the doctor's, we hope he will return home soon.
What I was going to say in the last post was that I think that some doctors are crazy. As many of you know, I have been struggling with some issues this year and have been to many doctors. So far nothing has worked. So, I finally found a doctor who takes a holistic approach to medicine. I am giving this a run and think it has great potential to finally help me out. But I do think he is a little nuts. Every night I have to take a tablespoon of this:


Gross! Why can't I just take the pills? Well, apparently they take out a bunch of vitamins when they make the pills, so the oil is better. If you ever find yourself needing to swallow a bunch of this I recommend putting it in the fridge first. It is a lot easier to get down when it's cold.

Blah.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Blah- I am such a whimp at taking nasty medicines. Good luck! You can do it! (just pretend you heard me saying "you can do it" in a very silly and encouraging voice)

Thelma said...

Sorry about the nasty cod liver oil. My dad said orange juice helps get rid of the taste when he takes a fish oil pill...maybe that would help?

You deserve a medal! If I were there I'd give you one. Good luck!