Wednesday, August 27, 2008

5 things are too many.

I just explained to Melanee that she already knows the answers to these questions. She already copied the questions into a new blog below though, and she is very persistent. She knows that it takes me a long time to write things. It is something I struggle with.

What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I lived in Starr Valley, NV.
2. I was not playing soccer.
3. I played basketball when given the opportunity.
4. This was a full year before I met Melanee.
5. This question doesn't merit five separate items.

5 Things on today's "to do" list...

1. The day is waning and there is only one major thing on my list.
2. That thing is to work on a large paper, again I struggle with writing, for my horrible independent study class that I should have finished long ago.
3. Earlier today I went to Park City and saw how a concrete pour was going on a job that I am working on.
4. Then I went to a different job up there and did a safety inspection. Safety First.
5. Get ready for bed.

5 Snacks I enjoy...

1. I like a lot of snacks
2. Sometimes we get donuts at work.
3. I like donuts
4. I also like raspberries. I agree heavily with Melanee on most things.
5. Hamburgers

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire...

1. I need more details, how many millions?
2. Did I come by it honestly?
3. See the world. Again, good call Melanee.
4. Do good.
5. Build a nice house with raspberry potential.

5 places that I've lived...

1. Not in Idaho
2. Starr Valley, Nevada
3. Provo, Utah
4. Buenos Aires
5. Other part of Provo

This is a wonderful opportunity to say hello to everyone I know, since I know that everyone I know will read this. Until next time. Thank you.

2 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

No, THANK YOU, Ammon. After reading this, I feel I know you so much better...again, Thank you.

Nicki said...

Very nice Ammon. I really like the lists, they made my night.