Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Tour

Yes, it is indeed 2:30 am and sleep is nowhere in sight, so I thought I'd take you on a tour of our little life.

Meet the children. Ammon was deeply offended that I would take this picture with the flash. He is now claiming that all of our fish are blind. They didn't even flinch...
This is my frog. He is affectionately named The Frog. This little guy is hilarious to watch. He spends most of his time in his little cave, but when he comes out he rules the tank. He loves to beat up on the other fish. Even the sharks are scared of him.

Good neighbors are close by in this area. After all, this is a sign that our neighbor, Carl, keeps outside his house during the summer months.I don't know if you can read the bottom very well, but it says 3500 years old and still right...

We name our transportation since we don't have children to name. This is Jane.
Steve the Great.
Ammon and I both have bikes that are fairly new. This is what I get around on.
And this is what Ammon gets around on. His is a little more high tech. This is Apollo. I am now competing with him for Ammon's affections.
Doesn't he look happy?
This is Paco, whom we are trying to sell. This was Ammon's first bike, the one that started it all.

I'm very proud of my garden. I don't have kids after all. I love to grow roses and vegetables. Take a look.
My vegetable garden.

Corn.

Peas!
This is our little living room. It is such a fun room.

Our little garage.
Stay tuned for pictures of our other neighbors: the house that Christmas threw-up on and the house with four chihuahuas.

It's a good little life. I hope you enjoyed the tour.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

Melanee and Ammon,

It's so fun to see your place! I miss having you in the ward so very much. I hope that all is well. Shoot me an email sometime. I am moving to DC in a couple of weeks, but maybe I can stop by and see you before I go!!

Love you!
Nicki

Marshall said...

Great place! Love the garden :).

Brittany said...

Loved the tour, I'm glad we're not the only ones naming inanimate objects such as our tomato plants (I'm very pleased they're not dead yet) Beatrice and Bosco.