Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Doctors

Brian Regan does a comedy act on going to the doctor. He talks about how there is no valet parking at the emergency room and what a big oversight that is. Then he talks about how doctors ask the most insulting questions. "What seems to be the problem today?" "Well, I'm no doctor, but...."As many of you probably know if you have been on the blog lately, I suffer from insomnia. I have slept about 2 nights out of the last 7. Anyway, I went to the doctor today only to find out that I have insomnia...shock!
This reminds me of the time I went to the doctor over my headaches that I was having daily. They were really bad. Anyway, after poking me and making me feel uncomfortable the doctor told me that he knew what was wrong with me. I had Daily Chronic Headaches. No kidding.
Well, after this experience I thought I needed some comic relief and that maybe you all would like to enjoy that with me, so here are a few links to follow for some fun:
Emergency Room Part 1
Emergency Room Part 2
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Thelma said...

I'm sorry about your insomnia but thank you for making me laugh so much with those youtube clips! Very funny. Adam's struggled with insomnia some. No fun. I'm sorry.

Marshall said...

Haha. Brian Regan is coming to Reno in September. Should be fun!