Monday, November 14, 2011

Just a Couple Pictures


This post does not have a story line. I just felt the need to share a couple pictures. Cormac loves his new boots, pictured above. He even wears them with his pajamas. It's very fashionable.

He also loves to be a big helper around the house. Especially if he gets to help his dad. Lately when I put on my apron to begin my culinary arts he needs an apron as well. He loves to watch the mixer go. He also enjoys seeing water boil. But he hates to get his hands dirty. I thought he'd enjoy helping me gut a pumpkin the other day. He did not. If it's not dirt I guess it shouldn't be in his hands. Funny boy.

And because I don't write about anything other than Cormac these days I have a story that does not involve him for you. Lately when I go shopping I catch myself not unloading the car all the way when we get home. If the large package of whatever it is isn't perishable why get it out right away? So the other day I bought toilet paper and left it in the trunk for later. Well, later came and the toilet paper was needed. It was very late one night and extremely dark. Ammon was sweet enough to go out in the cold to retrieve the package. When he reached the trunk of the car he saw the package of toilet paper and at first glance thought the the package read "Adventure Pack." Unfortunately it isn't nearly as awesome as that, it's just an "Advantage Pack," but it begs the question, why don't they make "Adventure Packs" for toilet paper. I mean, why not right?

No comments: