Monday, November 14, 2011

Hee Haw Farms

Because we are typically lame and cheap, we don't go places very often. But since we didn't have much of a birthday for Cormac and weren't planning to trick-or-treat much we decided to hit up the Hee Haw Farms here close-by when we found a coupon for it. To be honest it is over priced, even with a coupon. The place is a dump. But they had animals and hay rides and things. Cormac had a good time, so it was worth it.



Cormac loved this slide. It was enormous. I went down with him once. It was a little intense for my pregnant belly because we hit a big bump on the way down. But Cormac was in heaven.



Another favorite was the various tractor type things he could climb on. He had a great time just sitting on this thing. He was very offended when we decided to move on.


I think he enjoyed the hayrides and this little tractor pull ride the most. I know you can't tell by the expression on his face, but he really did love it.



This was the best we could do for a family picture. It's hard to get a toddler to sit still long enough to snap a picture when there are so many things to look at. And sitting like this is not flattering to my pregnant body, but for the sake of allowing the world to see that we are a complete family here we are.


I know, my shadow is in the way, but I had to snap this picture fast before he moved on. Anyway, it was a fun time for the most part. At least through the eyes of our toddler it was fun. We picked out a couple pumpkins for Halloween and played in the box full of corn. Then we watched the BYU football game (actually Cormac and I napped and Ammon watched the game). Not a bad day all said and done.

No comments: