Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tulips!

I love spring! I wanted to share some of our spring pictures. Granted, it was freezing on the day that we took these. But still. Spring was coming out of the ground, if it wasn't in the air.

I'm still trying to lose the baby fat, so go easy on me. Apparently nursing is not the miracle cure for everyone. For me, it has been the opposite. Only 6 more months to go.

In other news, our little Cormac is finally sitting up on his own. It is very exciting. But he is also going through separation anxiety, which has been less than fun. Ah well. He is growing up so fast.

Click on this one to see it up closer. I love Cormac's face. He makes this face all the time. Ammon thought it looked like he might be giving the camera the bird also (he does that a lot for some reason...strange), but I think he is just squirming. Well, the little one thinks I've left him, so I better run. Happy spring!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Cormac is so cute!! I love that first one, how did you get him to smile like that? So perfect. And you look beautiful!

Thelma said...

Great pictures. You're a beautiful family.