Thursday, March 18, 2010

Neglect

Although it may seems as though I have forgotten you, dear blog, this is not the case. You see, our life has been a little chaotic of late. I have been doing so many things. I have taken pictures of many of those things to share with you. But I just haven't found the time. So, here are a few things that have been keeping us, at the Dahl House, busy this month:

~Cormac
~Ammon
~Job search
~Sandy and Charlie
~Cormac
~Fruit trees (pruning is a nightmare)
~Rose bushes, weeding, cleaning up the yard
~Laundry
~Our house, it is never done
~Cormac
~Ammon on crutches (he is doing much better now, just a basketball injury to the foot, it is healing up well)
~Traveling (First to Moscow, Idaho to see my family. And right now we are in Seattle, seeing Ammon's sister's family, doing some work for CECO, and putting down tile for Thelma (the sister))
~Cormac
~Headaches and backaches
~Deiting, or at least making an effort and failing
~Yoga
~Enjoying the sunshine
~Walking
~Church Basketball
~And of course: Cormac

So, despite my inattention to you, I have not forgotten. I will post pictures and tell about our adventures soon. In the meantime, Cormac is growing up fast and we love him. Ammon is doing well. Cormac and I enjoy having him around more. And I am still me. Just a busy me.

3 comments:

Deseret said...

You are great Melanee. You are so lucky to be at the Davises. I wish I was. You should come and visit us next.

P.S. This is Clarissa.

Coralee Dahl said...

I have enjoyed your blog, Melanee. I'm trying to get caught up on blogs and I am on yours now. I enjoy the photos. Have a good trip.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything. Love, Marianne