Friday, February 19, 2010

Roll

Two mornings ago we had an exciting new development in our little family. I was in the living room doing yoga, Ammon was in the kitchen doing dishes, and Cormac was on the floor in the living room. He was in his play yard gazing up at the giraffe and elephant. I guess while I was in down dog Cormac decided that he wanted to do some yoga too. I came up out of down dog to see this:
Cormac hates being on his stomach. But he now loves to roll. So any time he gets turned over he gets upset pretty quick. He can roll back to his back, but has only done it twice and I don't think he has that one all figured out yet. He is also very close to crawling. He has the legs figured out and can scoot himself up, but doesn't have the arms figured out yet. To be honest, I'm not ready for that one yet. He'll be 4 months tomorrow! So here's to our little roller.

2 comments: