Thursday, February 11, 2010

February so far

I just wanted to share a few pictures of things that have been going on in our home so far this month.

Ammon grew a beard, and this is Cormac's first smile that has been captured on film (0r should I say captured digitally?).
This is usually the look Cormac gives me when I pick up the camera.
Our little 3 month old is getting big and strong fast. He is actually standing here, I am only keeping his balance for him, he can support his own weight.
Ammon and Cormac built their first fort.
Their second fort was much better. Unfortunately I failed to capture that one before the blankets were needed for movie night.
Life is going by quickly. It seems to change fast around here. But we are enjoying our time together. Sandy and Charlie are really looking forward to spring. I think we all are. Our home improvement is at a stand still, but hopefully we will get back to work here soon. I'll be posting some pictures of our progress soon.

5 comments:

Thelma said...

I've been thinking about you two...or three. Love and prayers are coming your way so I hope you can feel it.

Cormac is so very cute (still).

Say it ain't so with that beard! He was always the HANDSOME brother.

(You can tell him I said so.)

XOXOXOXO

Melanee said...

Oh, he is still the handsome brother. In fact, he looks very good in a beard. He pulls off any look well.

And thanks for the prayers. We need them. And we appreciate them.

Nicki said...

Oh Melanee- you have the handsomest men! They are both adorable. I hope that you are doing well. I wish so much that I could be living close to you so we could have more fun and silly times. But alas...life keeps happening!

Teresa said...

Is Cormac teething? Or sometimes those tremendous growth spurts cause sleepless nights, too.

Robert Johnson said...

Ammon was always my favorite brother because he DIDN'T have facial hair. Oh, well.