Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Biggest Complaints

Look at them! I miss them, but we will finally see them this weekend!

I have two complaints about Montana:

1. The mail takes FOREVER! I have several items that I ordered and have been shipped over a week ago and they still aren't here. I miss the fast mail service in Provo. The mail lady in Provo absolutely hated our dogs and would come up with every excuse she could not to deliver our mail. But it was still faster than this. I miss that.

2. The only places to eat out are fast food or super expensive places. In some ways this has been a good thing for us. But some days you just want to eat at Zupas or Noodles and Company and that simply isn't an option here. Unless you want pizza or steak I'm afraid there aren't many other options. 

I never thought I'd miss Utah, but I really do. I'm looking forward to getting back there. In the meantime, at least we will be able to enjoy some time there this Friday. And I'll finally get to see my puppies again this weekend. Don't worry Sandy and Charlie, you are not forgotten!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you get to go see your puppies for a few days! I know how you feel about the food situation. Sometimes I would KILL for a Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich... but my options here are Subway, Taco Time, and Burger King. Oh. And Pizza Hutt. :(