Tuesday, July 21, 2009

26 Years in Pictures

For your viewing pleasure I have put together some pictures of Ammon's life. Words cannot describe why we all love our Ammon. He is kind, caring, sweet, humble, creative, brilliant, etc. These pictures are not in any particular order. Enjoy.




Mark and Ammon writing a letter to Santa.


Enoch, Ammon, Mark, and Tabor

Tabor and Ammon (I'm afraid I don't know the horses names)

Braeden and Ammon in a snow fort



Mark, Ammon, and Coralee

Olivia and Ammon

Mark, Coralee, Olivia, and Ammon at the Traditional Cowboy Artists Association sale at the Cowboy Hall of Fame








Ammon, Nitesh, Alejandro (Ammon's friends)

Olivia, Ammon, Enoch, and Tabor


Ammon, Coralee, and Mark all sitting on Mark's lap (well, all but Mark of course)


Sitting: Tabor, Mark, Coralee, and Ammon/ Standing: Olivia, Thelma, Marianne, and Enoch

Yesterday Ammon turned 26. We have been married for over 4 years now and have known each other for over 10 years. Ammon and I like to talk about where we have been versus where we are now. He was such a shy kid. I have always been a talker, but Ammon was so quiet. I think maybe that is why we get along so well. I cannot say much about Ammon's life before we were married. I do know about it, but it is not part of my experience. But since we have been married we have survived many trials together. We have also owned, remodeled, and sold a home. We have "raised" two dogs (which are currently in Ammon's parents care), and have raised many many fish. We are looking forward to raising a son together soon. We have accomplished a lot and that is in just the last four years.

It is hard to describe Ammon. He is so many wonderful things that it is hard to narrow down. I think I will sum it up by saying that he makes me laugh every day. He can make me smile on even the most horrible days. He can calm down any situation that might be getting too heated. He is brilliant. Everything he does, he does well. That is the Ammon that I love. I am looking forward to many more birthdays with him.

Happy Birthday, Ammon.

No comments: