Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All the Family

At the Dahl reunion at the beginning of July we were able to have family pictures done. I'm not really a big fan of the pictures of Ammon and me, but since there have been several people asking for pictures I thought I'd go ahead and post them. I'm 6 months pregnant (24 weeks) in these photos.
The entire family, see individual families below to get names.
Goofy smile on my face, but Ammon looks good. This picture reminds us of our engagement picture.
Ta-Da! The big belly as requested.
On the wall in Ammon's parent's house you can find all of the kids engagement pictures. Someone in the family suggested that we print one of these off and place it on that wall. 
Olivia, Tabor, and Katie
Enoch, Savannah, Jennifer, Luke, and Isaiah
Edgar, Marcos, Olivia, Liliana, and Ruben
Thelma, Mark, Adam, Emma, and Braeden
Back row: Morgan, Liberty, Clarissa, Deseret, and Hyrum/ Front row: Robert, Marianne, and Carolina
The proud parents: Mark and Coralee

No comments: