Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Prayers

My aunt Charlotte recently had a baby girl. Her two kids were both finally in school and then, hello, here comes the new baby. We are excited to welcome a new cousin. However, things are not all roses for my aunt. She is having some very extreme health problems. She shakes all over and is having extreme migraines. It has gotten to the point where she can no longer function at all and needs someone to do nearly everything for her. We are extremely worried. I think it might run in the family, since my aunt Sheila has similar symptoms, though not as extreme. We are asking for people to keep my aunt in their prayers. So far no one can figure out what is wrong with her and she continues to get worse. Please keep her in your prayers. I truly believe that prayer works and know that we receive blessing in our own lives as we ask for blessing for others.

1 comment:

Marshall said...

We certainly will keep her in our prayers.