Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life and Stuff

Since it has a been awhile since I got up my courage to write, I thought I'd update everyone. Life is good. Ammon is going to school and is super super busy. Sandy is crazy. I am trying everything in my power to keep her busy, not bored, and tired. Her new thing is that she likes to dig. Unfortunately I don't want her to dig, especially to dig on the fence. She has decided that she loves the 4 chihuahuas that live next door and she wants to hang out. So, she is digging a hole for them to get into our yard. I'm working on putting a stop to that.
Speaking of working, I have finally gotten a job. It took forever, but I have it. I am working as a receptionist for a physical therapy office. It's just part time, but it works out perfect for me. I have really enjoyed the social aspect. And, I will admit it, I like to file. So, there you have it.
Anyway, that's the update. We are getting really excited to see my brother play some football here on the 17th. It will be only the second time in his football career that Ammon and I have been able to watch him play. So, that should be fun, other than the 12 hour drive.
Big Gulps huh? Well, catch ya later.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Glad to hear things are good! I'm glad you found a job, sounds like a good one!