Sunday, October 26, 2008

Let's Hear it for The Boy

Last weekend Ammon, Sera (my sister), and I traveled 26 hours in 3 days to see one of my favorite people, The Boy. Why would someone travel that much in 3 days you ask? The answer, is to see a football game. Though the outcome of the game wasn't exactly what we had hoped for, Nick played the most incredible game. If you want to know what a stud my brother is, just take a look here: Nick's Video. You only have to watch the countdown. This was played on a TV station in Idaho.

And for your viewing pleasure, I thought I'd include some of my favorite pictures of The Boy.

Merry Christmas

Track Stars

Shooting with the family (not to be confused with shooting the family).

Preparation for my wedding reception.

A rare photo in which Nick is actually smiling.

Last year's basketball picture. Just for the record, Nick is currently about 50 pounds (or more) heavier than he was when this pictures was taken. He is officially huge.

Another rare smile, with Mom at Bird's graduation.

Nick showing off his guns, and grandpa's truck, and the dogs?

Powder Puff Nick's freshman year.

Stay tuned for pictures of The Boy's fan club. Coming as soon as I can find my cord to plug in my camera...

Boy, we love you and think you are awesome! Thanks for letting me come and wreck your game. Good luck with the rest of the season.

No comments: