Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Say Hello to Sandy

I will be the first to admit that these aren't the best pictures ever taken. But, I did want to introduce everyone to the newest member of our little family. This is Sandy.She is an aussie/ border collie mix. She is such a sweet little girl. She's five months old. We are extremely excited to have her. Even Ammon likes her.
She doesn't bark much and loves to play. If you want to come by and visit feel free. She loves people and is a wonderful companion for me.
Welcome to the family, Sandy.

2 comments:

Marshall said...

Ahh, I am so happy for you. I want a dog!

Thelma said...

Pretty dog. When you wrote, "Even Ammon likes her," I thought, doesn't Ammon like dogs? Then I remembered that Enoch's dog, named Dog, used to attack Ammon when the boys would wrestle on the lawn and even ripped Ammon's shirt. Maybe he doesn't like dogs all that much...