Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cormac turns 3

I can hardly believe my baby is 3. He's such a sweet boy. A passionate, crazy, dramatic, but very sweet little boy. He has really changed the person I am today. I think for the better. At least I hope so.

At 3 Cormac weighs 30 lbs and is 3 ft 3 in. Isn't that fitting? So many 3's. He is in the 35th percentile for weight, and the 87th for height. Takes after his father before him.

Cormac loves trains. Still doesn't speak very clear English, but sure does talk a lot to those he knows well. Otherwise he's pretty quiet. And is into pretty much any type of transportation (but trains are still the favorite).

For his birthday we decided that the night before he could go on a date with Mom and Dad by himself. It's a new birthday tradition we're starting. We went to see "Brave" at the dollar theater. About halfway through he lost interest, and then we got a call from the sitter. Azure was inconsolable, so we decided to ditch early.

The next morning we all went to the zoo. It was truly awesome. Cormac had a blast. We all loved it. It's so much fun to watch your children get so excited and happy about things.


After the zoo we did presents and BYU football. Then a little trip to the park followed by Mac and Cheese for dinner and a train birthday cake (that didn' turn out nearly as cute as I'd envisioned it). Then we tucked our extremely tired little 3 year old down in his bed with his trains all around him. It was a wonderful day. I'm so glad Cormac is mine.

For your viewing pleasure, and because I have such mad skills in movie making, I have made the following to prove we did indeed visit the zoo and do everything else I just claimed. Happy Birthday Cormac!

2 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Happy late birthday to Cormac! It sounds like he was well-celebrated!

Thelma said...

Such a handsome--and grown up--boy! We need to see you more often!