Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Halloween

I was sort of waiting for the family picture that we took at the ward Halloween party to be sent to me so I could include it with these others. But alas, it hasn't come yet. Since it's almost Thanksgiving I figure I should just go ahead and share pictures of our little monsters.


Cormac was Buzz Lightyear (he loves Buzz). Azure was a pumpkin fairy? Not really sure, but it was cute and on sale so I went with it. She was really cute. Both kids were the life of the ward party. The youth divided the kids up into groups and then had the kids go around to various stations. In the gym the young women were teaching the kids a "monster dance." The kids were on the gym floor and the ladies were up on the stage. Cormac was really getting into the dancing. Then all of a sudden he took off. Apparently he decided he was advanced enough to take it to the next level. The next thing we knew he was up on the stage dancing with the ladies. It was so funny. I think he takes after his dad. Always wanting to be in the spotlight. It was awesome. He was only up there for a short while before it was time to switch stations. Ammon got a little short video of it. I'll post it soon.

Then little miss Azure was also a dancing queen. She was on the floor rocking out to the music; much to the amusement of everyone there. Everyone was getting pictures and video of her doing the "Monster Mash." I'll have to post that one as well. Once I figure out how to get it off the phone and on the computer. I'm a bit slow.


In the meantime, "To infinity and beyond," or as Cormac says it "Toooo-on!"

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Great pictures! My boys are thrilled that Cormac was Buzz Lightyear. Ruben and Marcos both want a toy Buzz Lightyear for Christmas. Maybe you should just send us Cormac instead.