Saturday, December 8, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

I grabbed a whole bunch of pictures off my phone. Some of them are rather old, but I thought I'd share anyway. I thought a certain set of grandparents who are serving in Navuoo might enjoy them.

Back in August when she was just figuring out this crawling thing.

First ride in a swing, back in about July or so.

Not sure when this was exactly, but isn't she cute in her stroller?

Yes, you will be wearing one the rest of your life. Sorry dude. At least you don't have really long hair to deal with.
Cormac's birthday, a nice big ice cream Sunday.


Want some, Daddy?

Buzz to the rescue?

We got to take a ride on the Nightmare Express that our neighbor's do each year. So very fun.

Look at those eyes!

2 comments:

Cnbztribe said...

Cute pictures! Did you make Cormac's monster hat? It's so cute! Azure's eye's are beautiful!

Olivia Cobian said...

What good-looking kids!