Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

In case you haven't noticed I'm a bit behind these days. Not just with my blogging to be honest. My house cleaning is always a bit behind. Dinner is often behind. The only thing I seem to be keeping up on is sleep. And I only do that through making sure I get a nap in when Cormac does. So, we sleep a lot. Anyway, I have a few pictures from Thanksgiving that I wanted to share.

These first few are from the talent show. Cormac is a great marksman, but he actually showed off his skills at rooting on the Cougars. I didn't take pictures of all of the talents, but let me just say that we have a very talented group of nieces and nephews.




This is the first trip we've taken out to see the family when I felt that Cormac actually enjoyed all the attention he usually gets. The cousins all get along great and love each other. Cormac really loved playing with them. He did a lot of time on his own as well. 



The highlight for Cormac was definitely the buggy rides. Grandpa got out his team Anne and Andy and even let Cormac ride up front. He loved it.



Ammon and I loved the chance to visit and play games with his parents, siblings, and siblings-in-law. It was a wonderful time. Dinner was amazing (as usual). I discovered how uncomfortable overeating can be when you are very pregnant. It about killed me. But as usual, the food was wonderful and plentiful, and the conversation was lively and entertaining.

Ammon's parents were recently called to the Nauvoo, Illinois mission. They will be leaving at the beginning of March. We are certainly going to miss them, but are excited that they will be able to serve.

No comments: