Monday, November 2, 2009

Frightmares

Sorry Thelma, but Halloween really is my favorite holiday. This year's Halloween wasn't typical. I wanted to share a few pictures of our Haunted Halloween nightmare that we found ourselves in.
Viewers beware.

The cleanest room in the house.

We've only been married 5 years (well, not even 5 yet). Look at all this stuff.

We have to refinish the cabinets in the kitchen because no amount of scrubbing will get the junk off. We have tried every product known to man.

Just so you know, this picture was taken after all day of scrubbing.

S.O.S. pads for the floor. Nothing else cuts it.

Not only do we have our junk, but we have the old owners junk too!

Cormac with his second cousins, Taylor and Londyn.

What a Halloween. Throw into the mix that I had a baby less than 2 weeks ago and you know what we are dealing with. Crying baby all night. Filthy mess of a house. Lots of stuff to unpack. Perhaps one can be too ambitious. Actually, Ammon and I are loving our new place and being home. Happy Haunting.

1 comment:

Thelma said...

It certainly looks like a lot of work but I know you two are up to the challenge. Take it slow. Enjoy your baby. They grow so fast and the other stuff will wait.

It's OK if you love Halloween. I will stop being a Scrooge. I'll try.

P.S. Cormac--what a cute pumpkin!