Friday, November 6, 2009

I Should Be

I should be cleaning my house. Or unpacking, or prepping my walls for texture and paint, or eating a healthy lunch instead of munching on fudge striped cookies, or about a million other things. But what I want to be doing is telling you how much we are enjoying this beautiful fall. I love fall. I love all the seasons, but I love fall the most. I decided that fall is spiced cider with a hint of cinnamon. Winter is hot chocolate with mint. Spring is fruit smoothies and exercise videos. Summer is lemonade with raspberries. Each season is so fun in it's own way. This fall we actually have trees and leaves! It is wonderful. We don't have time to clean up our leaves right now, but we enjoy wading through the piles occasionally.

We are also enjoying our two-week-old-Cormac. He makes me laugh and smile; even at 3:00 am. He has started sighing in exasperation. It's so funny. He loves to move. When I watch him I think "oh, so that is what you were doing in there." I have been trying to capture all of his facial expressions. Here are a few.





Since the weather has been so gorgeous we broke out the stroller. I needed a break from boxes, and we both needed some fresh air. We live in the most beautiful neighborhood. The people are incredible. I have never felt more welcome in a place.





This is the view from the dinning room window. I love fall colors. I also love our new place. We still have tons to do, but we couldn't be happier about it. The challenge is in pacing ourselves.

This weekend Ammon is tearing apart the bathroom, and I'm going to repair our walls and texture them. Cormac will eat every two hours as usual.Oh, and look cute. Wish us luck, it is gong to be crazy.

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a sweetheart! He's absolutely adorable!! Congratulations to you all! Where did you just move?

Melanee said...

We are living in Lindon. We moved from Helena, MT back here to Lindon. It is beautiful and we love it.