Friday, September 11, 2009

Paperchain


10-weeks until Thanksgiving.

9-hours or more before Ammon comes home from work today.

8-weeks before we can move back to Utah (give or take a week or two...well, only give)

7-weeks we have left until this baby shows up (maybe fewer...I hope).

6-is a lonely number today. I can think of nothing to put here.

5-weeks until Columbus Day (if you're into that).

4-hours I plan to sleep once I post this blog.

3-weeks big. That's how I'm measuring. 3 weeks too big.

2-weeks (actually, a little less) until we close on our new home.

1-perfectly amazing, and patient husband who helps me be patient while I wait for all the coming events.

2 comments:

Clarissa Johnson said...

Hi Melanee,
I love reading your blog. You're a great writer. I can't wait to see you. . . when I see you.

XOXO Clarissa

Anonymous said...

Me too. I was sad we missed you. Love, Marianne