Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Clarification 2

Well, I guess now we know who reads the long blogs and who gives up part of the way through. Since there has been some confusion about who will be moving in I thought I'd clarify. Ammon and I started classes to become foster parents this last week. We are in the process of getting licensed and such. Originally we were hoping to be licensed and ready to have kids in our home by the second or third week of February. But, I am going to have to get a bunch of background check information from Russia, so it may be a little longer than we had anticipated. At any rate, we will be welcoming kids from 0 to 10 into our home. Unless we move to a new house and then we will be welcoming kids 0 to 18. But, as of right now there is going to be no moving anywhere. I just like to keep the possibility open.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I remembered the foster-parent part... but I thought you already knew who your kid would be and I was super excited... so I guess I will wait :)

Unknown said...

Hey, congrats with almost finishing your traing to be parents. Jason and I are really excited for you guys and hope that everything goes as you plan.