Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged. Now, I sort of think tagging is silly, but I was tagged by one of my favorite people, Nikki, and so I'll have to oblige. Here goes.

8 favorite TV shows:
I haven't had TV in my home for nearly 4 years now. Ammon and I do watch The Office online and listen to BYU football on the radio, but that about does it for us.

8 Books you recommend:
1. Les Miserables (unabridged)
2. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
3. The Road
4. Little Women
5. The Secret Life of Bees
6. The Goose Girl
7. Keturah and Lord Death
8. Great Expectations

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Church
2. I made the best muffins
3. We had dinner with Ammon's brother's family
4. Jennifer, my sister-in-law, made the best brownies
5. We watched the office
6. Charlie jumped the fence and Sandy chewed on the Christmas lights
7. I laid on a hot pack with my soft blanket and read fiction (my favorite thing to do)
8. We listened to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional (which was great)

8 Things to Look Forward to
1. Snow (it happens to be obliging me right now)
2. Christmas
3. New Years
4. January
5. Sandy to stop her chewing phase
6. The day we can sell this house and move to a new one
7. Ammon's Graduation (only one week of class left!!!!!)
8. Finishing the project I started for my first client. I can't wait to get my business rolling.

8 Things on my wish list
See the book list on the side bar.

8 Things I love about fall
1. The smell
2. The leaves
3. The season (including all 3 holidays)
4. The temperature
5. Scarves
6. Cider
7. Fireplaces
8. Snuggling up with family

8 people to tag
1. Ammon
2. Jennifer
3. Thelma
4. anyone else
I'm really not good at this tagging thing.

Stay posted for pictures of my neighbors yard. I haven't bothered yet because, they are still going, and going, and going...

2 comments:

Cedric Anderson said...

You guys rule.. I didn't know you had a blog. I'm glad you do. We would love to get together after Christmas time. I'm not just saying that.

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you like Goose Girl too! I've decided you have great taste in books :). Hope you had a great birthday!!