Friday, December 26, 2008

Come and Gone

Well, Christmas has come and gone. It sure came fast, and it sure left fast. I know how cliche this is, but I can't believe how fast this year has gone. It was a very busy and full year. I just wanted to write a little post telling everyone about our Christmas.
I was extremely spoiled with new pots and pans, new shirts, new books, and a beautiful diamond necklace. Ammon was spoiled with tools. He got a new level and some saw blades. His big present was a nice big jigsaw.
The best part of Christmas has been the opportunity that we have had to spend time with Ammon's family. I miss my family dearly and wish I were with them, but it is always wonderful to spend time with the Dahls.
Ammon is officially graduated now and so we are super excited to have some time off school in front of us. We probably won't be off school for too long, but until Ammon goes back for his MBA we are happy to be done. Congratulations to Ammon. He made it through school and now we are going to enter a new stage in our life together. Hooray!

No comments: