Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Success

Notice anything different about Cormac's room?


I'll give you a hint. This is Azure's room currently.


That's right. Someone has finally taken to the big boy bed.


Cormac has successfully slept two nights and taken two naps in his new bed. We are thrilled. He's slept the whole night through too. Funny story about this boy. He climbs in and out and all over this bed all day long. But as soon as Ammon or I place him in it, leave the room, and close the door (he will only sleep with his door closed tight) he will not get out of it until one of us comes in to retrieve him. I think it's hilarious, but I'm not complaining. It's not a bad set up. This way he actually naps and sleeps. We're excited that he has finally moved on. It only took him about an hour of crying about it Monday night when we put him in it. He didn't cry the whole time either, just intermittently. Funny boy.

He's sure growing up lately. He's speaking a lot more. English that is. We are excited to finally be able to communicate a little. He's a lot of fun. Love my boy.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

My kids are coveting Cormac's bed. Congratulations on your success!