Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Creations

So this is a boring post in which I document the things I've been doing lately, just for myself really. I have gotten really in to crochet of late. Many of my creations have been given away, but I'd still like to remember the things I've done, so be prepared to be bored. Or just skip this post. Either way.

Baby blanket for the neighbors.

Close up.

Baby blanket for different neighbors (our whole street was all pregnant at the same time.  We've all had our babies but one. Just waiting for the last little one to arrive).

Close up - ish.

Close up.

Baby hat for yet another neighbor. I also made one for Azure because I love it.

Sun hat for that same baby.

Sun hat for Azure.

My adorable model. 

Who me?

Yes you.

She's so happy about it.

What's that? You've had enough pictures. Too bad, I've got more.

I would really like to sell these hats, and the blankets for that matter. But I sincerely doubt anyone would actually purchase them. Too bad. Maybe if Azure models them all? She makes everything look better.

3 comments:

Candice said...

I think you'll be surprised. I have a friend who crochets hats, among other things, and has started her own business and does fairly well in this area. If I ever have a girl I would definitely buy one from you! Those hats are adorable!

Olivia Cobian said...

You are so talented! Azure is lovely in those hats! She's lovely out of those hats too.

Jonny and Megan said...

Wow!! You are so talented! I wish I could sew or crochet. Very Beautiful!!