Wednesday, February 4, 2009

White Hair!


Lately I have been having some issues with my hair. I dream nearly every night that it is long again. I want it to be long again. I enjoy things about short hair. I actually enjoy a lot of things about short hair, but I miss my long flowing locks and miss being able to  put it up in a ponytail. I also have issues and feel that I don't look as good with short hair. I don't know why, but I think I look to matronly or something.
Well, last night I dreamed that my hair was going white. It had grown out, but the roots were white for nearly 4 inches! I have never dyed my hair and have vowed never to do so until it starts to go gray. I was so upset about my hair going white. I was relieved that it was white rather than grey for some reason, but I was very upset that I would have to start dying it. I'm just too young for that.
This morning, as I was getting up my courage to get out of bed, I was relieved that it was just a dream. I can deal with short hair, but I am not ready to deal with short, white hair. I went about my morning activities happy with my hair color.
After I got out of the shower today I picked up my blow dryer. As I was blowing I noticed, right in the front of my forehead, A WHITE HAIR! Oh no! The horror. It happened to me. My dream was just a bad omen for what was happening. I turned off my blow dryer to take a closer look. It was going to have to be pulled. But as I got a closer look I noticed that this little hair was thicker than all the others. What? Could this be? Yup! Paint.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your dreams, but I like you with short hair! I think you look really cute. But either way is good. How are "things"? Write me an e-mail someday. I would love an update! :)

Original Kos said...

HAHA.

I'm having the same struggles with my hair. I have cut it even shorter but now I just really want it long. So I'm just going to grow it out and promise myself that I'll keep it longer, because it's really so much easier longer.