Sunday, February 22, 2009

Made by me

Well, I have a friend who is a little bit crazy. She did this and I entered because I am fascinated to see what she comes up with. Thus, I am offering the same thing. Here are the rules:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1 - I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2 - What I create will be just for you.
3 - It'll be done this year (might take a little while).
4 - You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5 - I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U_LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Good luck!

P.S. If you don't live close (which few of you do) then I'll need a mailing address, and maybe an email just in case.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OK YOU ARE IN!!!

Melanee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanee said...

I am deflated. But we shall move on.

Melanee said...

I suppose if I comment enough times that those who aren't interested will not read the comments and then they'll never realize that I don't have friends. Does this mean I get the 5 things that would have been made for someone else, made for me? By me?

Melanee said...

This is fun. Made by me and commented on by me as well. I just realized that if I write one more comment it will look like I had five people interested. Those who aren't interested (everyone it seems) will see that it says 5 comments and will be happy for me. This way I save face and people will still think that I have friends.

Marshall said...

Okay loser, stop right there. I would love something made by you, but I don't want to have to make stuff for other people, so I can't take advantage of it. I am sure this is how the bulk of your friends are feeling at the moment ;).

Melanee said...

For the record, I am perfectly aware of why no one wanted to participate. That doesn't mean that I don't want to whine about it and pine about the fact that no one took the time to at least say, "would like to, but sorry."

Marshall said...

Alright, I am sorry! Forgive me, please! I didn't think of writing that--I will try and be more considerate next time!

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry too. I feel SO guilty. You're so sweet to be selfless & giving. All I thought about was whether or not you might make me your sugar cookies or a famous Melanee salad, but would I have time to make other people something? I've learned my lesson. I'm sorry. You're a great example. Can I still play?

Marshall said...

Wow. Now you're up to ten comments! It looks like people are fighting over it now!