Thursday, February 19, 2009

We've Caught Spring Fever


Days like today make me want to garden, or bike ride, or hike, or swim, or sit in a lawn chair and stare off into my yard. I guess I've got it bad: Spring Fever. I am very thankful for the sunny days we are having in between our snowy days. It's been so nice and so warm. Could it be that spring may actually be here sooner than we thought? No, no, I mustn't think that way. But I am ready whenever spring is. I am simply dying for a chance to prune my roses, dust off my bicycle, and go for long walks. I can't wait to watch my garden grow and to see the grass turn green again. I'm so excited to be rid of all this mud! And I can't wait to sit behind Ammon as we take our fun summer cruises through the mountains. Ah bliss. Spring come soon!

1 comment:

Marshall said...

I have spring fever too.