Friday, March 15, 2013

St. George

After the blessing we went to St. George. Ammon had a meeting there on Monday so the kids and I were left to our own devices for much of the morning. I found a place called Jumpin Jacks. It was so much fun.




Cormac was a pretty difficult target to photograph in that kind of setting.


Azure was a bit easier. Sorry about the runny noses. Tis the season.



This is how she hides for peek-a-boo.





I wanted to wipe her nose and she gave me this dirty look.


When we met up with Ammon we had lunch and then visited the temple there to help soak up a little more sun before we headed north.


The boys were mostly interested in the construction project going on behind the temple.


This was our attempt at a family one. Not great, but what can you do?


1 comment:

Jonny and Megan said...

Melanie, your kids are beautiful! I can't believe how big they are getting!