Friday, March 15, 2013

Baby Blessing for Charolotte

We had a new niece born back in December. We still hadn't met her almost 3 months later. But the first weekend in March we were able to go out to see Charlotte Louise Dahl blessed. It was a lot of fun. Here is picture evidence of the good time had by all.


I was holding both Azure and Charlotte here. I look like I'm asleep.


But nope, I'm WIDE awake.


Azure was adored by everyone. Marcos and Ammon (the younger, not pictured here) really doted upon her. It was so sweet.


Going out to Nevada just isn't the same without Ammon's parents, but they got to join the party on Saturday night when we Skyped with them. Here are several of the grandkids enjoying Elder and Sister Dahl's company.


I think Azure might have curly hair. It's definitely blonde. I hope it is as pretty as her Aunt Jennifer's.


We stayed with the Johnson's. They were very sweet to host us. They are there on the far end of the couch (young Liberty, Marianne, and Robert). And we really enjoyed visiting with everyone else. I think Enoch has this expression on his face in almost every picture I have seen of him.


Cormac and Robert really bonded. They were good buddies.


Mark and Coralee had 3 grandkids born in 2012. Azure is the oldest and so far the tallest. Omar was next. He is the heaviest of the 3. Then there's sweet Charlotte; she is catching up with Azure fast. I'm afraid Azure's going to be the shrimp if we can't get her to gain some weight. But aren't they a fun looking group?


And so very good looking.

1 comment:

Cnbztribe said...

Cute babies! Glad you had fun with everyone in Starr Valley!