Tuesday, September 11, 2012

6 Months Old

Our baby girl is growing up. She's a lot of fun. And she's getting big. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed. You would think that it wouldn't phase me as much, her changing like she is, since I've done this before, but alas, I find myself in shock over how fast it goes. 


At 6 months Azure:
~ weighs in at 16 lbs 3 oz, and is 26 inches long.
~ is a pro at sitting up on her own, and she is very offended if you don't have her sitting up and in the middle of all the action.
~ is so very alert. She's very sharp and observant.
~ loves to get into everything she can reach; much to her brother's dismay.
~ gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. She always goes backward; usually to her dismay.
~ has started solids and is doing pretty well with them.
~ is still not sleeping through the night consistently.
~ seems to be teething, but I can't feel anything yet.
~ always wants Mom to hold her. If she can see me and she's not in my arms then there's a problem in her mind.
~ absolutely adores her brother.
~ watches Ammon everywhere he goes the second he walks in the house. She loves her daddy.
~ has amazing eyelashes.
~ is a really happy baby. She's very amiable all the time.
~ is the prettiest baby I've ever seen.


She wouldn't leave the sign alone. It was so hard to get a picture. Then her brother started doing crazy things off to the side:


She was going to share with him I think, but he was in his own world.


I know, enough pictures already, but I just love that face. I always tell her it's her own fault I kiss her so much. With cheeks like that? What else am I supposed to do.


Love you sweet girl.

No comments: