Monday, July 23, 2012

4 Months Old

Azure is growing up. I need to take her 5 month picture already. It goes by so fast. There are times that I miss a stage before and wish it wasn't going by so fast, but then the new phase is so much fun that I love where we are.


I need to time these pictures better. She's always sad when I take them.

At four months Azure:

~ smiles all the time. Especially if her brother is anywhere near.
~ loves Cormac. A lot.
~ rolls from her back to her tummy.
~ gets a sunburn if you just mention that it's sunny out.
~ wakes up a lot at night. Nearly every 2 hours.
~ won't take a bottle and looks like you slapped her in the face if you try to give her a pacifier.
~ babbles some. 
~ loves to blow bubbles.
~ lost 2 oz. She is now 14 lbs 2 oz, but she grew an inch and is now 25.5 inches long.
~ is a very happy baby.
~ loves to be held.
~ moves nonstop.
~ makes everyone around her incredibly happy.
~ and is so very beautiful.


And to end I just wanted to post this fun picture. A few weeks ago I got to go over to my good friend Suzanne's new house in Lehi. We made shirts for the kids (I still need to take a picture of that), and the kids had a blast running around and playing. Azure even got in on some of the play time. Here she is with Suzanne's oldest, Cayden, getting chauffeured around the basement.


No comments: