Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby Shower

I have awesome friends. I really do. These two lovely ladies got together to throw me a baby shower. It was such a great time. We had a good turn out and all I can say is that this little girl is going to be very well dressed.

Suzanne, Joslyn, and me. These two threw an awesome shower. So glad that I have them.
The shower was thrown in my yoga studio next to the house. It looked amazing. The food was all fantastic as well. So yummy.


Joslyn designed this cake and her sister-in-law made it. So much talent.




Then we got started. Joslyn welcomed everyone and then Suzanne got everyone started on our activity. Instead of shower games we made felt flowers. It was so awesome. It was nice to get a few more fun things to put in this little gals hair as well.






It was wonderful to visit with so many friends and family members. I felt very spoiled, and as you can see we really were showered.





So, growing up my mom used to tell me that I was very expressive. In fact it was sometimes a problem. I wear my emotions right on my face. Which can get me into trouble if I'm annoyed or otherwise in a bad mood. It's something I've been working on. But apparently when opening gifts for little girls I'm not so good at it. I was cracking up as I looked at all the different ridiculous faces I made while opening presents. Check it out:
















Funny stuff. It was a really wonderful party. I felt so loved and supported. Now if I could just get this little girl here life would be great. Thanks to everyone who came and showered us with so many wonderful gifts. It was a really great time. And a very big thank you to Joslyn and Suzanne. You guys are the greatest. So glad that I have such wonderful friends.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I'm just catching up on your blog Melanee. You nursery is beautiful and your shower looked amazing! I'm excited for you and anxious to hear the good news that she has arrived!