Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One Year Old


Well folks, it's true. One week ago our little man decided to turn one. I won't bore you with how incredibly fast the time has flown for me, just know that it has. And let me just say that it is horribly difficult to get a picture of this little guy these days. He is busy. Thus, we had to wait until Ammon got home from work and I had to hold him in place in order to get this picture. At one year Cormac:

~ loves to say rawr, boo, mama, and dad.
~ wants to walk so bad. He won't let us set him down on his bum anymore, he must be set down on his feet close to something he can grab onto. He's still a little chicken to venture out on his own though.
~ enjoys eating bananas and anything off of Mommy's plate.
~ crawls at turbo speed.
~ has a mischievous side. He gets this little look on his face when he knows he is about to do something I would not approve of and then goes for it as fast as he can.
~ jabbers a lot.
~ walks like a drunk sailor (with assistance of course).
~ has 8 teeth.
~ is finally getting hair. I mean, enough that other people can even tell, not just me.
~ loves to laugh and smile (but he still makes you work for it some).
~ is wary of strangers.
~ love, love, loves to play peekaboo.
~ enjoys helping Mommy paint (It's pretty cute too. He dips his dry brush into the dry paint pan and then moves to whatever object he has chosen and starts painting.).
~ still not sleeping through the night.
~ needs attention. He sure likes an audience (he gets it from his dad:)
~ is the sweetest and funniest little guy ever.

No really, he cracks me up routinely. We are so thankful to have Cormac in our family. I really can't imagine my life without him. I just adore this little boy more than I can say. And look at what a change a year has had on this little guy:





No comments: