Sunday, August 29, 2010

10 Months Old


I can't believe it, but it is true. Cormac is officially 10 months old (as of a little over a week ago, I'm a bit late). He is such a sweetie. At 10 months Cormac:

~ is into everything.
~ crawls and cruises all over the place. He has even started to climb (uh oh).
~ HATES to have his diaper changed.
~ loves to play peekaboo.
~ is so loud. He loves to sing and jabber all the time.
~ still spits a lot.
~ has finally slowed down a little in the growth department. He is still 25 lbs and has only grown half an inch making him 29.5 inches long.
~ is about to get his 5th tooth through.
~ likes to make funny faces, like sucking in his cheeks or biting his bottom lip.
~ still bites everything. He has chewed up his crib.
~ enjoys eating paper (little twerp).
~ still has amazing eyes.
~ likes small ping pong balls. He likes to have one in each hand.
~ bangs his hands and head on everything.
~ is fascinated with books (but more in the ripping them up than the reading them up stage).
~ does not know what "I'm going to get you" means. He thinks it means "attack."
~ is fearless.
~ likes to put his face in the water in the tub (what baby does that?).
~ when you go to chase him he turns and comes after you.
~ lights up when he sees his parents.
~ loves it when Daddy comes home.
~ cracks us up on a regular basis.

This boy is so much fun. We just adore him. I can't believe my little boy is closing in on one year so quickly. Oh, and did I mention he says "mom" and "mama" all the time? Yeah, he likes me. And I adore him.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I think we all know where he gets those "amazing eyes."