Monday, January 4, 2010

Two Months Old

I'm a little late with this post, but I wanted to show how much our little friend is growing. No one will ever be able to accuse me of starving my child. Cormac is now 14 lbs 11 oz and has grown 4 inches since birth making him 25 in long. He has started social smiling and occasionally laughs at us. He is mostly a pretty serious guy. Cormac is strong! The doctor couldn't believe how strong he is for his age. He can already support his own weight standing, roll from his back to his side and back to his back, lift his head and shoulders off the ground when laying down, sit for a few seconds on his own, and he has great head control (which he has had since birth). The doctor thinks that Cormac will have the strength to start moving around very early on. We will see if he actually decides to or not. And to parrot what Ammon said about him in the One Month Old post, Cormac is a good boy. We love him very much.

1 comment:

Thelma said...

I wish we could have been there yesterday. I thought about you three all day. If Cormac moves early he'll be opposite of my children. Especially Braeden. He had such a big head and was so chubby in general that it was hard to be mobile. I can't wait to meet Cormac. He's so handsome.