Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HauteLook

I am not normally one to put in random plugs for things. But this particular plug could be beneficial to me as well. So, I recently signed up with HauteLook. I am not really that in to getting designer products, but I am very in to getting major discounts. Behold my savings:

This sling carrier generally retails for around $160. I got it for $42!
Both of these products for Cormac's Christmas were over 50% off.
Now, if you are into designer things, they have great deals. If you are just into getting a deal, then this is also good. I get points if you sign up and buy things as well, and those points double during the month of December. So, if you are interested check it out here, and save big while helping a girl out.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love the elastic on the sling. That may be just the thing to keep the other one slipping from your shoulder. I'll have to give that a try!