Monday, May 12, 2014

My Crochet Obsession

I wanted to post a few more of my projects. It's my obsession, and I like to have a record since I rarely keep anything I make.

These are some fun baby booties I made. I thought they turned out cute, but they were rather small so I hope they fit the sweet baby girl. They are sitting on top of the shawl from the next few pictures.


This is a shawl I made for Ammon's Grandmother for Mother's Day. I love how it turned out. I really loved seeing it on her, but I failed to get any pictures of her in it. She is a lovely woman. It was really fun to make something for someone so deserving. She has made so many wonderful things for her kids and grandkids. I thought it might be nice for her to have something in return.


This is my first crochet lace project I have finished. I'm working on a tablecloth, but it may be another year before it's done.




Another reason it's going to take me a year on that tablecloth is that I keep taking time off from it to do other projects. Like this sweet sweater for my sweet Azure.



And my obsession rages on...

3 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents! When I talked to Grandma Jaynes on Mother's Day she couldn't stop talking about the shawl you made her. You are a star shining brightly!

Thelma said...

Wow. I can't decide which I like more, the shawl or Azure's sweater. Amazing. You are talented!

شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام هى واحدة من ضمن شركات قمة الدقة والتى هى اسم وصفة فهى افضل من يطلق عليه هذا الاسم وهذا بفضل قدراتها الكبيرة فى القيام اعمال التنظيف العام للبيوت والمنازل والشقق حيث انها تقدم خدماتها التى تشغل بال العديد من العملاء والذين يبحثون عن شركات تنظيف بيوت بالدمام ويرغون فى التعاون مع ارخص شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام فاليكم اكبر شركة فى عالم التنظيف المنزلى والبيتى وهى شركة تطهير منازل بالدمام قمة الدقة

للاعتناء بنظافة السجاد :. احرصى سيدتى ان تزيلى البقع بمجرد وقوعها وهذا بمسحها بالماء والصابون واذا كانت البقع شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام

اتصلوا الان على رقم 0550091502 شركة تنظيف منازل وبيوت بالدمام قمة الدقة
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر