Monday, May 12, 2014

My Crochet Obsession

I wanted to post a few more of my projects. It's my obsession, and I like to have a record since I rarely keep anything I make.

These are some fun baby booties I made. I thought they turned out cute, but they were rather small so I hope they fit the sweet baby girl. They are sitting on top of the shawl from the next few pictures.


This is a shawl I made for Ammon's Grandmother for Mother's Day. I love how it turned out. I really loved seeing it on her, but I failed to get any pictures of her in it. She is a lovely woman. It was really fun to make something for someone so deserving. She has made so many wonderful things for her kids and grandkids. I thought it might be nice for her to have something in return.


This is my first crochet lace project I have finished. I'm working on a tablecloth, but it may be another year before it's done.




Another reason it's going to take me a year on that tablecloth is that I keep taking time off from it to do other projects. Like this sweet sweater for my sweet Azure.



And my obsession rages on...

5 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents! When I talked to Grandma Jaynes on Mother's Day she couldn't stop talking about the shawl you made her. You are a star shining brightly!

Thelma said...

Wow. I can't decide which I like more, the shawl or Azure's sweater. Amazing. You are talented!

Surrogacy Kenya said...

hiii


are you looking for surrogacy in kenya please visit - Surrogacy Cost Kenya

are you looking for surrogacy in ukriane please visit - Surrogacy Cost Ukraine

are you looking for Surrogacy in Delhi Please Visit - Surrogacy Cost Delhi

Halo BW said...

That's cool!

https://www.money.id/finance/strategi-agar-pengajuan-kredit-ke-bank-selalu-disetujui-160803g.html/

yogini said...

thanks for sharing this beautiful collection