Friday, July 5, 2013

Random June Roundup

Here are some fun June pictures from things that happened.

Azure decided to start accessorizing her outfits. She found some lovely "bracelets."



I decided I needed a change and redid a few walls in our house on a whim. I have yet to take after pictures, but this wall used to be the same blue that you see to the left. I love how it turned out. I'll share one of these days.


The Cobians came to town for a visit. Naturally that meant we needed to spend some time at the Dinosaur Museum. For the first time I actually let Azure play in the sand and water. She really enjoyed it.



Handsome Marcos loved posing for my camera. He was also a big fan of Azures. It was very sweet.

Lilianna and Cormac had fun building in the sand.

And per our tradition we got a picture of all the kids on the dino scale. They are all growing up so fast.
And that pretty much sums up June. We just tried not to die in the over 100 degree heat. In June? Come on guys. This is Ri.Di.Culous.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Too bad I didn't have you do my kids' hair for the occasion!