Monday, November 22, 2010

Pictures of your favorite Dahl

Because I'm too lazy to write a blog post I figured I'd share a few pictures. I've not been very good at updating on here lately. I'm sorry. Cormac and I are sitting here listening to Christmas music and watching Baby Einstein without sound. Cormac keeps taking my hands off the keyboard and placing them on his stomach so that I'll tickle him. Then he laughs a lot. He's a character.

Here he is enjoying a green drink, yum.


Hanging out with cousin Ruby. She's just a little over a month younger than Cormac. She's so cute. They already enjoy playing together a little. Or at least seem fascinated with each other.


And Cormac's "pipe" which is actually a little hammer. What a nut. He kept crawling around with this in his mouth. It was extremely hilarious.


In other news, the boy is still not walking on his own yet. At least not unless there is someone to catch him at the end. But soon, very soon.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: